Wednesday 13 October 2010

Announcing the winner of the My Carry Potty

So many entries for this competition - thank you so much.

But there can only be one winner....



and that is......



mounting tension.......



drumroll please.......


Congratulations to......


Kelly Brett!!

Well done. I've never seen Random.org pick number 1 before, but I guess it has just as much chance as any number.  Kelly, please could you either DM your address to me @missielizzieb or email me missielizzieandmyshadow (at) ymail.com and I will pass your details on. Your prize will come direct from the suppliers, but please let me know if it hasn't arrived in a couple of weeks.

Hope you find it as useful as we do.  For those of you not lucky this time, keep your eye on the My Carry potty facebook page as they are currently running a weekly competition.

Thanks for playing x

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much, this is so great, will really help with the potty training that we are restarting due to some little issues!
    Thanks again!!!!

    ReplyDelete