|Princess Castle Mirror - £23.95|
I recently came across this great site on Twitter (spending far too much time on there as I do). Those of us with young children will be aware of how easily accidents can happen around the home. These shatterproof, durable mirrors in a range of cool designs are perfect for kids bedrooms, playrooms or around the house generally.
They have a great range of designs at affordable prices. I'm really impressed with these mirrors - not only are they practical, but they really add a different dimension to a room.
I was offered a product to sample and such is their range, I struggled to chose which of all the designs was my favourite. I finally settled on the little set of butterflies. These were just perfect as a finishing touch for Ruby's playhouse (she has a butterfly on the door and I've made her a butterfly chalkboard).
You'll have to excuse my not-very-artistic positioning of these - I was bent double with cramp with the silly low playhouse ceiling and frozen to the bone. For these reasons I found them a little bit fiddly to handle and remove the protective covering. I am sure though, if you have one of the larger mirrors, or indeed you are a normal person and put your mirror up indoors, you won't have any such problems.
The lovely people at Mirrorin have sponsored a giveaway from my blog readers. The prize will be your choice of mirror from their site (up to a maximum of £20). Which will you choose? I love the dinosaur mirrors - great for themed bedrooms.
|Brontosaurus Mirror £19.15|
Please read the entry requirements carefully!
1. First, you must visit the site and decide which mirror you would like (up to a value of £20). Then return here and leave a comment with your choice and a link to the product. Please make sure you leave me a way to contact you if you're picked as the winner!
To enter the competition, you must complete step 1. You can gain additional entries by doing the following, but you must leave a separate comment for each additional entry (so I can keep track of who has done what.
2. Follow @kidsmirrors on twitter (1 additional entry)
3. Tweet the following "I'm entering @missielizzieb 's blog comp to win a #kidsmirror with @kidsmirrors http://bit.ly/gH7Z54" (1 additional entry)
4. 'Like' Mirrorin's Facebook page (1 additonal entry)
5. Write on your Facebook wall "I'm entering Missie Lizzie's blog competition to win a funky kids mirror from Mirrorin http://bit.ly/gH7Z54
The competition will end at midnight on 30th November. Sorry, UK entries only. Winner picked at random. Good luck x
The sample product was recieved free of charge for the purpose of this review and the prize is sponsored by Mirrorin, however the views on the product are entirely my own.