Wednesday 14 March 2012

Announcing my sponsor for Cybher

Have you spotted my shiny new banner above?

I'm absolutely THRILLED to announce that DYLON are sponsoring me to attend Cybher this year.

If you are a regular reader you'll know what a huge fan I am of DYLON fabric dyes and craft materials so I'm honoured that they have agreed to this partnership.  I love to experiment and create clothes and accessories with their fabulous range of colours and I look forward to sharing more projects with you over the rest of the year.


Come and say 'Hi' to me at the conference - hopefully I'll be wielding a large customised bag to carry all the undoubtedly large amount of swag home in!

I'd like to say a huge thank you to DYLON and their PR team for agreeing to support me in this way.  It genuinely is a great privileged to promote a company I passionately believe in and I hope along the way I can inspire some of you to try out some of their products.


Look out for lots of new posts from me over the coming months and support on social media as I work promoting DYLON.

16 comments:

  1. That's fantastic news! What a great sponsor! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm so happy and so excited about working with them this year. x

      Delete
  2. Ooh fantastic! Well done you. They chose you well :-)

    Maggy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice one! So glad you're going. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun, shall we misbehave at the back?

      Delete
  4. Good work Liz. I always buy dye with great hope only to end up with a very special tiedye effect, looking forward to your help with not doing that!!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's great news! Well done, what a great sponsor too!

    ReplyDelete