Tuesday 22 May 2012

Holidaying at Sand le Mere

Phew!

Phew it was a scorcher today, and phew thank goodness the sun has finally shown his much missed face.

I'm praying he hangs around for a bit because we're off on our jollies in a couple of weeks to a lovely looking holiday home in Yorkshire.

Sand le Mere holiday village have just had a massive £4 million investment, giving them a new swimming complex; restaurant; bar; soft play area and show lounge.


Ruby ADORES holiday park trips (as do I if I'm honest).  You can't get more British than playing on slots and enjoying the evening bingo and cabaret!

So I'm now busy checking out the local attractions; planning an itinerary and looking at money-off days out in Yorkshire.  Sand le Mere is in East Yorkshire near Withernsea - not an area I know so if you have any must-see places do let me know.

I shall be reporting back on the trip and the accommodation so look out for updates.  But in the meantime they are offering some special deals for trips during the school holidays if you fancy checking it out for yourself.  Use code EB10 to claim 10% off breaks taken between 1-9 June; 20 July - 1 September and 26 October to 2 November.



Disclaimer: My family will be accommodated for 4 nights in a comfort holiday home for the purpose of writing a review and sharing my thoughts via the blog/Twitter/Facebook.

7 comments:

  1. Ooh I'm going there too! Wonder if we're going at the same time x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! We're going mid-June. How about you? x

      Delete
    2. End of! Bugger! We could have left the men with the kids and gone out for a few drinks ;) You'll have to let me know what it's like x

      Delete
  2. oh lucky you ! Will take a look. We are hoping to try our hand at camping this year for our first family holiday. Have fun lovely, hope you find some charity shops to pop into : ) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karen, they offer camping options too - check out the site and the discount x

      Delete