Tuesday 15 May 2012

Jubilee Celebrations on a budget

Most of us will will no doubt get swept along in the celebrations of all things regal and red, white and blue this year.

If you're looking to save money, but still have a right royal knees-up, I've put together a few frugal finds.

(left) cupcake cases & toppers: Waitrose £6
(right) cupcake cases and toppers: Poundland £1

(left) Dunoon mug: John Lewis £15
(right) Jubilee mug: Cancer Reasearch & Shelter shops £3

(left) Stainless steel water bottle: Zen Shop: £10
(right) Aluminium water bottle: Poundland £1

(left) T Shirt: M&Co £15
(right) T Shirt: George at Asda £8 with £2.50 to charity

(left) Crown necklace: Anna Lou at NOTHS £25
(right)  Ditsy crown necklace: Topshop £7.50

And finally, I know it's probably not in your budget (certainly not in mine!), but I couldn't resist.

(left) Long ball dress: Vivienne Westwood  £2,320
(right) Union Jack 50s inspired dress: Hayley Jayne Designs, Etsy £60

Happy money saving partying!  If you spot any Jubilee bargains, please feel free to share them in the comments section and let me know what you think of my picks.


6 comments:

  1. These are great. I'm loving the vivienne Westwood dress. If only.... x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You clever thing! I love these, I love the dress and the cake toppers, but with too many of one, you wouldn't fit in the other...hmmm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You clever thing! I love these, I love the dress and the cake toppers, but with too many of one, you wouldn't fit in the other...hmmm!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You clever thing! I love these, I love the dress and the cake toppers, but with too many of one, you wouldn't fit in the other...hmmm!

    ReplyDelete