Thursday 13 September 2012

Moo and Baa Tack Zap - by Haba





We were sent this lovely game by Haba to try out recently.  We're big fans of Haba toys, and I love their simplicity, charm and quality.

Ruby enjoyed the creative nature of the game, happily spending a long time creating her pictures of farmyard scenes.


It's fabulous for practising motor skills and hand-eye co-ordination.  I was amazed at how adept she was at hammering those little nails in - far better than Daddy when he does the DIY!


I like the reusable nature of this, you simply take the pieces off the cork board and create a new work of art.  It has endless possibilities - at long as we don't lose too many of the little tacks!  I need to find a little lidded pot to keep them all safe.

Overall, a great toy and one that we'll be getting lots of use from.

Disclosure: We were sent this item for the purposes of this review. All opinions are my own.

1 comment:

  1. Very cool! My kids are a bit old for it, but I would like to try it myself. ;)

    ReplyDelete