Friday 21 December 2012

Last minute gifts from The White Company


Are you dreaming of a White Company Christmas?

It's one of those stores where I could suggest somebody gets me 'anything from there'.  When I go up to London, getting off the train at St Pancras, I have a little ritual of shops I visit on the concourse, and this is always one of them.

So it was very lovely of them to send me a few Christmas gifts to show off to you.  If' you've been rather slack in the present shopping department, fear not, you can order online up until midnight tonight (Friday 21st Dec) for guaranteed delivery in time for the big day or visit the store in person this weekend.

If you still need a bit of sparkle for your tree, then these star decorations are beautiful, with a romantic, vintage feel.  I have mine hanging on the inside of the front door - who says the outside should get all the attention with lavish wreaths...




Tiny littlies are always difficult to buy gifts for, but this soft and snuggly bunny is just perfect.  Ideal for a new baby or Christening gift too.  A real keepsake toy and there's lots of other animals to choose from too.


The White Company are famed for their fragranced candles.  Effortlessly elegant and beautifully perfumed they have a gorgeous range of seasonal ones to choose from.  I was sent the 'Winter' candle fragranced with cinnamon, clove and orange wish is divinely heady.  I also adore the sound of Pomegranate and the Cassis one has got to be delicious.


And if you're STILL struggling, then no girl would be disappointed to receive something from their bath and body range.  Decadently luxurious and indulgent, choose from their range of beautifully presented gift sets.


 Wishing you a white Christmas!

Disclosure:  I was sent a selection of products to sample and review.

3 comments:

  1. I've always ALWAYS loved the WC but last year, after spending £125 on their huge winter candle, I was very disappointed that it didn't smell or burn properly. I got in touch with customer service and they were AMAZING. So, not only do they have amazing products (my kids only wear their PJs/Nighties) and wonderful candles, they also CARE about their customers.

    Merry CHristmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that is good to hear SAM. I love it when you come away liking a company even more AFTER a complaint!

      Delete
  2. Oh I'm so jealous that you get to shop in London! It's somewhere I've never been but would love to visit some day. Will be checking out the store online instead.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete