Monday 17 March 2014

Chic French Style for Mother's Day

Vertbaudet is a firm favourite with me.  It's one of the first ever 'mail order' clothing firms I ever shopped with - back in those days I did it via their catalogue rather than online, so now it's even easier to get affordable clothing.

I particularly like their children's clothing lines and Ruby had some gorgeous items when she was younger.  I loved that they were a little unusual, she was one of the first among her mini group to rock the shorts and tights combo!

Their quality has never let me down, and their 'happy price' items offer brilliant value for money.

I've put together an outfit perfect for Mother's Day.  On that day, I'd like to be served breakfast in bed (naturally), maybe go totally French and have croissants and coffee, followed by a relaxed flick through the papers.

Then we'd be off for a family walk in the countryside, finding a picturesque country pub for a Sunday roast.


Happy Price Sailor Dress available in size 2Y - 14Y (from £13)
Happy Price Girl's Stretch Denim Jacket available in size 2Y-14Y (from £23)
Pink Converse High Tops  available in size 9 infants - 5.5 adult (from £49)
Girl's Plain Scarf (£8)


What about you?  How do you hope to spend Mother's Day and what do you think of my choice of outfit for Ruby?

Check out Vertbaudet's current special offer: 20% off and a free gardening kit - perfect for spring. Enter voucher code 8242 at checkout (subject to terms and availability).



6 comments:

  1. That is a gorgeous outfit! Like you, I used to use the catalogue and my girls have always worn Vertbaudet .... and I love the shorts and tight combo too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love that dress and the scarf and the boots combo! Very chic :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a gorgeous outfit. We have a children's party to go to on Mother's day lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving that outfit - exactly the sort of thing I'd pick for Kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. really infomative and eduvcative article thanks publisher for sharing this info with us furniture flipping secret review
    whatsaup flippzilla

    ReplyDelete