Tuesday 1 July 2014

Cool Kid's Crocs

Crocs shoes seem to be something that divide adults, they're something of a Marmite fashion statement - personally I love them!  However, I don't think there's any denying that Crocs always look cute on kids.

The past couple of summers, Ruby has lived in them.  They are such a practical kid's shoe - they withstand plenty of knocks; they're wipe-clean; they are comfy to wear without socks; they are easy to put on; they don't slip like other sandals and are safer than open toed sandals; they are waterproof so great for summer play and beach fun and they let little feet breathe keeping them cool on hot days.

Crocs have recently introduced a range of new styles (including some licensed character ones and even light up shoes!) so if you thought you didn't like the traditional clog style, it's time to think again!





Ruby ADORES her new Carlisa Glitter Flats (£24.99), they're perfect for adding a bit of sparkle to the playground. They come in this colourway - carnation and neon magenta, or a purple dahlia and surf combination.  The Mary-Jane style means they're more girly than the traditional clog shape, making them perfect to wear with summer dresses and skirts.





Take a look at Crocs - they really have changed.  And if you're after the ultimate fashion jelly shoe, check out the Ladies translucent range too! There's currently 20% off your next order if you sign up to the mailing list.

Disclosure:  We were sent the pair of glitter shoes for the purposes of this review.  The clog-style shoes are our own.


17 comments:

  1. I am with you, all kids need for the summer and for gardening, camping and caravanning they so make a perfect grown up shoe. If you take them to a festival you can wash them if they get muddy and no soggy shoes - just so perfect! Ruby looks fab in these, love the glitter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big fans of crocs in this house as well. Love the glitter ones. Must get our Summer ones sorted before they sell out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cool shoes! That jelly shoe is gorgeous. We have some crocs style shoes for the children and they are so practical for popping on them when they want to quickly get out into the garden.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh the pinky sparkly crocs are divine!!! They are so practical and easy for kids to use - maybe looking into the sparkly ones for L as a special treat :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Somehow Crocs have completely passed me by for the kids, although I love my pair. Those glittery ones would be a huge hit with LMC though and she needs a new pair of shoes for the summer holidays so I'm off to check out their website.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Right - one pair of the glitter ones ordered for a very excited LMC. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have always been interested in Crocs but only bought the "fake" ones which were much cheaper. But I do like them for slipping on quickly and walking through the wet dew in the morning to check on my flowerbeds. Maybe I should go for the real thing. Thanks for reminding us that Crocs are still around. Linda@Wrtcreek Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh these are so pretty! Kitty might just burst if she sees these!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My daughter loved hers when she was small - she had loads of charms on them, and I know she would have adored the ballet style ones too. Must get some of the normal style for Syd this year!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've never thought about buying Crocs to be honest as always buy my 3 kids' Summer shoes in shop sales.I have no idea where to buy them from apart from online.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some shoe shops stock them, also some sports wear chains, and I saw some yesterday in Costco!

      Delete
  11. We love crocs - so comfy and easy to wear and I'm a little bit jealous that they don't come in adult sizes ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do come in adult sizes Cass! I've got 3 pairs myself. Take a look at the new ladies range, there's some great new styles. x

      Delete
  12. Both my girls have them for the summer....Last year they got plain one's from the pound shop of all places....lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooh those are gorgeous! Especially the first pair, I have a small female in the house who would love them

    ReplyDelete
  14. Normally hate Crocs. But the glitter ones look gorgeous. Wonder if they do anything good for boys......

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh those are way lovelier than the original crocs! Even I would wear them! Tom has skinny little feet, so I've always been worried that they'd slip off him, but we spend so much time by the beach here he needs something easy to slip on and off, so I think it might be time to give them a shot...

    ReplyDelete